Now fixed: Big opening on March 5, 2022!
On February 19, all 2G settings will be switched back to 3G.
With March 5, all still upright Corona restrictions will fall in Austria, the government will lift both the so-called G-rules and the gastro-restriction hour. Only the FFP2 masks remain to us in certain areas—an overview of the recent decisions.
The measures as of March 5
– Elimination of all measures, except for high-risk areas (nursing homes/hospitals: 3G there for employees, service providers, and visitors)
– Opening of night catering
– Lifting of the ban on consumption at events
– FFP2 obligation in high-risk areas (old people’s and nursing homes/hospitals), in public transport including its stops, and customer areas of vital trade (pharmacies, food retail, banks, post offices, etc.)
In all other settings, an FFP2 recommendation applies for enclosed spaces.
– 3G as a general rule for entry from all countries (except virus variant areas)
First relaxations already from February 19
Until March 5, as already announced, the first relaxations will be implemented this week in a transitional phase. Thus starting from 19 February, nearly all 2G editions are converted to 3G (cable railroads, bus journeys, excursion ships, body near services, sports facilities, trade, and public fairs, meetings).
Only mask obligation in public transport & Co.
After that, pretty much everything falls. Only the FFP2 mask obligation remains in public transport, supermarkets, and the health sector.
- source: press conference of the Federal government – 16. February 2022/picture: pixabay.com
This post has already been read 169 times!