The government has lifted the mask requirement in many areas. However, it is still “mask on” and PCR testing for schoolchildren.
In supermarkets, public transport (except coaches!), pharmacies, hospitals, and nursing homes, schools must wear masks.
After the end of the Easter vacations, changed Corona rules applied again. This is what students and parents need to know:
- Outside of classrooms and group rooms, students up to 8th grade must wear mouth-nose protection; the older ones need FFP2 masks.
- FFP2 for unvaccinated teachers
- Teachers who are neither recovered nor vaccinated need the mask throughout the school building, including in classrooms.
- Ninja pass is history.
- Students and teachers will no longer have to prove daily that they “pose a low epidemiological risk.” This also makes the Ninja Pass obsolete.
- One PCR test weekly
- Only one PCR test is mandatory; antigen tests are available several times a week.
- No tests for convalescents
- Students and teachers who have been infected in the past 60 days are not required to test. This exemption is intended to prevent false positives results.
- Mask refusers are locked out.
- Students who refuse both mask and testing must go to Distance Learning.
- Five days of distance learning
- If necessary, the Board of Education may send individual classes, groups, or the entire school to Distance Learning for five school days.
sources: sozialministerium.at/heute.at/picture: pixabay.com
This post has already been read 392 times!