Survey: already 60 % want to be vaccinated against Corona

0 0
Spread the love
Read Time:50 Second

Since the start of vaccination, the willingness to be be vaccinated has grown.

Now only enough vaccine is needed – then everything would be good. According to the latest Austrian Daily newspaper “ÖSTERREICH” survey (Research Affairs 1,000 interviews from 18-21 January, max. fluctuation 3.2%), the willingness of Austrians to be vaccinated is rising sharply.

Almost needed value for herd immunity
Just two weeks ago, 55% said they were “certain” or “likely” to be vaccinated. Currently, 38% are “sure” and another 22% are “more likely” to get the shot – a total of 60%: This is almost the level at which herd immunity could be achieved. Older people in particular want to be vaccinated: Over 40 years, it is 62%, over 60 even 78%.

For lockdown
Another surprise: 33% are in favor of the hard lockdown, another 37% would open restaurants and cultural facilities from February 8 – but otherwise have understanding for the measures. Only 30% are vehemently against the lockdown.

  • Source: oe24.at/picture: pixabay.com
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

This post has already been read 721 times!

Related posts

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Comment