Food present in every kitchen keeps you clean and helps you get rid of bacteria and mold.
Did you know that…. A toilet bowl contains an average of 3.2 million bacteria per square inch.
So here’s an effective way to keep your toilet clean. And chances are, you already have the secret ingredient for this little trick in your possession.
Garlic, the secret to clean toilets
Besides its numerous health and weight loss benefits, garlic can also be an excellent addition to your cleaning products.
This is because it contains a substance called allicin – to which we owe the unique aroma of garlic – that has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
How to use garlic to clean the toilet?
There are two different ways to incorporate garlic into your toilet cleaning routine. The first is to crush a clove of garlic and leave it in the toilet before you go to bed so it can work overnight.
Why overnight? Because garlic is very smelly, we are less inclined to use the toilet during this time. All you have to do is flush the bathroom when you wake up, and you’re done!
The second tip is to make a garlic infusion. This one goes as follows:
- Bring a cup of water to a boil.
- Cut one or two cloves of garlic into small pieces.
- When the water starts boiling, add the chopped garlic.
- Turn off the stove.
- Cover the pot and let it steep for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, you can pour the “garlic tea” into the toilet.
As with the first tip, it is best to use this method before bed. Do this twice a week to keep your toilet clean and free of bacteria and mold.
- source: gentside.de/picture: Bild von Anja-#pray for ukraine# #helping hands# stop the war auf Pixabay