New Year’s Eve in Italy with sad reviews

0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 8 Second

Italy said goodbye to the Corona year on a small scale with nightly curfews. Music festivities were mainly broadcast on television and the Internet. Rome issued a short-term ban on fireworks, which will be in effect until January 6. Violators face fines of up to 500 euros. Because the government had banned New Year’s Eve parties to protect health, many cities organized Internet events with Italian music stars. In Rome, for example, rock singer Gianna Nannini was the toast of the town.

The entire country, from Bolzano and Venice in the north to Palermo on Sicily, had been declared a Red Zone with heavy Corona restrictions again for several days since Thursday. Between 10 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and 7 a.m. on New Year’s morning, the 60 million citizens were even prohibited from going out – with only a few exceptions. For New Year’s Eve dinner, people were allowed to invite a maximum of two adult guests from another household.

In the city of Bergamo, which suffered a particularly high number of deaths during the first Corona wave in the spring, some people did not feel like celebrating at all. But those responsible there then organized a special event with TV recording to symbolically burn the corona virus – or rather the entire year 2020, as they said.

-Source: derstandard.at/picture: pixabay.com

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

This post has already been read 175 times!

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *