– EU Reconstruction Fund: Chancellor Sebastian Kurz (VP) announced a counter draft to the controversial 500 billion fund of Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron.
– Cluster dispute: Minister of the Interior Karl Nehammer (ÖVP) renewed on Tuesday evening his “offer” to the City of Vienna to carry out contact tracing with the help of the police in order to break chains of infection.
– Award for good tests: US President Donald Trump can take a positive view of the large number of proven corona infections in the USA – more than 1.5 million.
– Taiwan president rejects Beijing rule; China says reunification inevitabile
– ‘It’s up to us’: how Merkel and Macron revived EU solidarity
– Man sentenced to death in Singapore via Zoom call
– Exclusive: In veiled warning to Iran, U.S. tells Gulf mariners to stay clear of its warships
– Trump defends his use of unproven treatment as prevention against Coronavirus
– Japanese pub aims to clean up with disinfectant spray machine
– Tiananmen vigil organiser calls for candles to be lit across Hong Kong
– Masked against coronavirus, South Korean students return to school
– Polish schools may remain closed until the end of June
– Heavy rains in India and Bangladesh as super cyclone bears down
This post has already been read 462 times!