Vienna community building bonus to be paid out

0 0
Spread the love
Read Time:1 Minute, 51 Second

The payment of the Gemeindebau-Bonus in Vienna will start on September 1.

With the Gemeindebau-Bonus, the City of Vienna and Wiener Wohnen want to counter the consequences of the inflation of recent months jointly: “The multi-stage Gemeindebau-Bonus will provide immediate and direct relief for hundreds of thousands of Viennese.

Start of the payment of the Vienna Municipal Housing Bonus
In total, the multi-stage community building bonus comprises three measures, which are specifically intended to benefit the residents of Wiener Wohnen’s municipal housing complexes. All tenants of Wiener Wohnen supply the framework for a financial volume of 55 million euros.

The Wiener Gemeindebau bonus at a glance
At the beginning of September 2023, all tenants of a municipal apartment will receive a particular payment in the form of a credit for half a net monthly rent.
At the end of the calendar year 2023, those tenants whose rent was increased in 2022-2023 will receive an additional credit in the form of a step bonus. The amount of the credit will be based on the extent of the increases that took place in the period above.
Easing the burden of agreeing to installment payments will make it easier for those tenants who fall behind financially and risk losing their housing to help themselves.

Funds for housing assistance more than doubled.
The City of Vienna is working to make the social safety net even tighter and adapt it to the needs of the times, it said in a statement. The city wants to provide further support through a bundle of support measures, from the housing allowance, which was recently increased to 151 million euros with a simultaneous expansion of the circle of recipients, to the rent subsidy and the housing security office. But payments such as housing and energy bonuses are also intended to help those Viennese who need support. In addition, the City of Vienna’s Wohnungssicherung Plus (Housing Security Plus) has increased the available funds to protect against the loss of housing. With Wiener Wohnungssicherung Plus, 70 percent of rent arrears will subsequently be covered. For the remaining 30 percent, payment in installments is agreed upon.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

This post has already been read 2899 times!

Related posts

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Comment